Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Restaurant in Puerto Vallarta?! My Vote

Photo taken from www.barcelonatapas.net
We have said it before and it just keeps getting better. Puerto Vallarta is home to some of the best restaurants in the world. With so many options, it’s hard to narrow in on just one. But, I’ve risen to the challenge (I know, poor me) and I’m ready to cast my vote. Barcelona Restaurant, located right downtown on the corner of Matamoros and de Octubre, boasts a hilltop location with panoramic views of the beautiful Bay of Banderas. My suggestion: bring a group, bring a camera, order lots of yummy sangria and try everything! If you aren’t familiar with tapas style serving, you can expect small portion sizes of the most savory dishes, with something to excite every palate. Seriously, I have yet to try a dish that I don’t like. You will relish in the food, the drink and your charming company, yet you will find that you cannot help but periodically lose yourself in the smell of the fresh salt air and peaceful tranquility of the ocean.     

- Noelle Michaud, Destination Expert

No comments:

Post a Comment